Area of Activity / Capital Markets and Banking
What we do
- Legal assistance for performing capital market transactions;
- Representing investment banks, issuing companies and national and international bidders in various capital market operations, including:
- Public offers of share distributions;
- Stock certificates and other securities, with sales efforts in Brazil and/or abroad;
- Public offers of share acquisition;
- Repurchase plans;
- Going public and going private processes and security exchange offers.
- Assistance to financial institutions, asset managers and alike for setting up operations inside the country and abroad.
- Assistance in the area of structured and complex operations in Brazil and abroad.
- Regulatory structure of the financial system, derivatives and the Basileia agreement.
- Structuring of collaterals: guarantees, sureties, fiduciary assignment, commercial pledge, fiduciary lien, title retention etc;
- Merger, acquisition and association operations involving companies in the financial system and prospecting of distribution channels;
- Private banking and wealth management consulting;
- Structuring and regulation of investment funds and other types of funds;
- Administrative processes with Bacen, CVM, and CRSFN.